COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Patiently waiting for someone to bring down MBK and SM too :sanapray:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Quick someone get Super Junior girlfriends lol.
And yes, hopefully one day my other OT bias Jessica gets some type of justice. However I belive SM is too embedded in the government, chabols, etc etc. YG is a street thug, SM is a Frank Underwood.
I know :umjicry:
At least we'll always have this

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Changing YG name wouldn't be bad at this point

Reactions Received
KS Coins
YG isnt over. The brothers still own majority of the company stock so now they're just going to be dealing with things behind the scenes. The memes gave me a tehe tho

Reactions Received
KS Coins
@SaviorTXT
Honestly, I don't think they'll keep those shares for long time. The scandal is too big to just keep it up on them resigning, most likely, the other share holders will buy Yang brothers part or the company will definitely be dissolved under public pressure. I can't imagine anyone else investing money with the poor image the company has now, the best way to save YGE is if they sell their shares now that still worth something, and someone else takes control.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
YG isnt over. The brothers still own majority of the company stock so now they're just going to be dealing with things behind the scenes. The memes gave me a tehe tho
You have a point but from what we can know they have no official capacity over chief business operations or talent scouting, managing artist, and music production. Personally I think there is more to come down the pike line which is why the shareholders forced them out or the Yangs stepped down to try to save the company's reputation, therefore their money when shit hits the fan. Now, yes the Yangs still as far as we know have stock and have major say in big business decisions/ meetings but I doubt the board wants them around. Its a small but crucial win.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
@SaviorTXT
Honestly, I don't think they'll keep those shares for long time. The scandal is too big to just keep it up on them resigning, most likely, the other share holders will buy Yang brothers part or the company will definitely be dissolved under public pressure. I can't imagine anyone else investing money with the poor image the company has now, the best way to save YGE is if they sell their shares now that still worth something, and someone else takes control.
Yup. YGE is clearly a corrupt company so the only way to truly change is to do a full shake up of the higher ups, staff, producers, etc etc. I don't know if that will happen but if the two top dogs + Seungri and anyone else go then at least they are gone. And honestly I don't care if the Yangs have a voice on the board or not, us fans just want them away from being chief operators of business, talent management and creative production.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
The accusations against papa yg are very strong in korean law terms though

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The accusations against papa yg are very strong in korean law terms though
Do you mean evidence or that these are pretty serious crimes?

I mean guys we now have witness intimidation and tampering with evidence, which are well backed up by witness testimony and police records absent/omitted. All with Yang the most to gain.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Do you mean evidence or that these are pretty serious crimes?

I mean guys we now have witness intimidation and tampering with evidence, which are well backed up by witness testimony and police records absent/omitted. All with Yang the most to gain.
Don't you get 5 years for drug use there?

I imagine they have something for covering drug traffic with bribes too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Don't you get 5 years for drug use there?

I imagine they have something for covering drug traffic with bribes too.
I'm not sure but none of the celebrities that I remember being arrested for drugs got five years, honestly I'm not sure if most went to jail. From the Koreans I listened too though Korea is conservative their laws are too lenient and actually try to avoid long prison sentences due to its past of being a military dictatorship. However, like most countries there can be a maximum sentence or what the prosecutors want and then there is what the court will actually give.

But Yang and his brother are being accused of a multicide of serious crimes that could result in that much time if convicted.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
blackjack‘s are superior

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread