TV kdramas with no romantic plot? (2 Viewers)

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
yeah just the title. i'm not into kdramas at all but maybe if i found one without romantic interests in it, i could give it a shot! :passcode:

also, sitcoms are very much accepted! im a sitcom lover
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think there was romance in The Circle, but very minimal and unrelated to the plot of the show? Mostly just thrown in at the end. It’s possible I’m forgetting something though as I haven’t seen it in a good while :susPepe: But it was really good, I’m meh about romantic kdramas usually (hence why I’ve only found a couple I like) and I was happy with the lack of romance in Circle (and the amazing plot did no harm for sure). It ruined all kdramas for me though because after that one the rest all seem boring :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: magali

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread