MV KEY feat. Soyeon - I Wanna Be (MV RELEASE) (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love it, it seems like a combination of Forever Yours and One of these Nights, and that's surprisingly a good combo.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Nice sound. It sounds very late 90s, early 2000s. I'm trying to pinpoint what American song it reminds me of, but it's slipping through my fingers... Like, some MTV-back-in-the-day-when-they-played-music-videos, one of those songs. Arrrgh, can't think of it. BUT, THAT BEING SAID, I like it.

On an unrelated note, I always cocked my head when people would go on and on about the horrors of mullets and I never really understood until now -_- ......

Also, I just wrote in another thread that I don't have an UB, but that's a lie. I just realized now that my UB is Soyeon now. I love her. That's all.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nice sound. It sounds very late 90s, early 2000s. I'm trying to pinpoint what American song it reminds me of, but it's slipping through my fingers... Like, some MTV-back-in-the-day-when-they-played-music-videos, one of those songs. Arrrgh, can't think of it. BUT, THAT BEING SAID, I like it.

On an unrelated note, I always cocked my head when people would go on and on about the horrors of mullets and I never really understood until now -_- ......

Also, I just wrote in another thread that I don't have an UB, but that's a lie. I just realized now that my UB is Soyeon now. I love her. That's all.
Seriously she is your UB now?! Wow @NanoX @PommelThrower @minnie97 y'all got a new partner here :pepeheart:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I hate that he released this just before going to the military. Would've loved to see this song performed in music shows and even SMTown Concerts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread