It's such an ear worm, Kibum did it again.
I'm gonna miss him

It's a great song and Soyeon killed her part.
I'm gonna miss him
It's a great song and Soyeon killed her part.
Seriously she is your UB now?! Wow @NanoX @PommelThrower @minnie97 y'all got a new partner hereNice sound. It sounds very late 90s, early 2000s. I'm trying to pinpoint what American song it reminds me of, but it's slipping through my fingers... Like, some MTV-back-in-the-day-when-they-played-music-videos, one of those songs. Arrrgh, can't think of it. BUT, THAT BEING SAID, I like it.
On an unrelated note, I always cocked my head when people would go on and on about the horrors of mullets and I never really understood until now -_- ......
Also, I just wrote in another thread that I don't have an UB, but that's a lie. I just realized now that my UB is Soyeon now. I love her. That's all.