MV KEY feat. Soyeon - I Wanna Be (MV RELEASE) (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wasn't expecting Soyeon to be in the video either! It was a great surprise, and the song is awesome. Thank you Key for featuring Soyeon! Hope he stays healthy!
had to pause when she showed up lol
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i was like damn gidle is in promo period and i see wade so LITTLE HOW ODD
btw what username were you in akp? you must know me from last year then HAHA

seriously I am not that spamming idle here yet? I thought I did lol
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
btw what username were you in akp? you must know me from last year then HAHA

seriously I am not that spamming idle here yet? I thought I did lol
She's lighterxx lmao.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread