- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Keyakizaka46 announced at their online concert that they will have their last concert in october, after which they will change their name and rebrand.
Keyaki's last single will be released in august.
Fans speculate the new name will be Sakurazaka46 as that name has been trademarked + in the background of their online concert there was also pink flags.
This is.... This really confirms for once and for all, Keyaki was always and will stay as Techizaka46. I can kind of understand why management wouldn't want to oerate under Techi's shadow and always have people compare the centers to Techi etc... I can only hope whatever new concept they end u going for, it won't be too different from Keyaki's angsty one, since it is what first drew me to them.
Anyways here is their last single's performance
I just.... I just absolutely adore this song too.... I'm...
Keyaki's last single will be released in august.
Fans speculate the new name will be Sakurazaka46 as that name has been trademarked + in the background of their online concert there was also pink flags.
This is.... This really confirms for once and for all, Keyaki was always and will stay as Techizaka46. I can kind of understand why management wouldn't want to oerate under Techi's shadow and always have people compare the centers to Techi etc... I can only hope whatever new concept they end u going for, it won't be too different from Keyaki's angsty one, since it is what first drew me to them.
Anyways here is their last single's performance
I just.... I just absolutely adore this song too.... I'm...