- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
OOF :llama_cheer::llama_cheer::llama_cheer::llama_cheer::llama_cheer::llama_cheer:
Saw one of the Blinks I follow retweet this. I mean, the account is verified so it must be true, right?
Is this confirmed?
I hope so :llama_cheer:Saw one of the Blinks I follow retweet this. I mean, the account is verified so it must be true, right?
Damn. Global girl group indeed.If you didn't knew they also broke PSY's record for reaching 100 million views within 2 days faster than him as well
Did YT release a statement yet?OMG is this really true ???? still cant find confirmation.. OMG OMG !!
i dont know, i guess we have to wait ( dunno where to look for that confirmation )Did YT release a statement yet?