News KILL THIS LOVE BREAKS THANK U NEXT'S RECORD OF 55.4M! (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Saw one of the Blinks I follow retweet this. I mean, the account is verified so it must be true, right?
I hope so :llama_cheer:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
a nugu group from a nugu company did that :queen:
can yg be in the big 3 again now?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread