Kill This Love Vs Square up (1 Viewer)

Square Up Or Kill This Love

  • Square Up

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Kill This Love

    Votes: 11 61.1%

  • Total voters
    18

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
tbh, I like this EP a lot more than i did Sqaure Up
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I like both. In terms of title tracks, I prefer DDDD from Square Up. However, I think I prefer the bsides on Kill This Love. It's kind of a tough choice. >_<
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I prefer Kill This Love, but seriously some other song should've been the title track.

The only song I liked from Square Up was See U Later.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like overall Kill This Love more. From title to Bsides- this ep is quite well rounded. On the other hand Square Up had DDDD which is a good song in my opinion and I love See You Later but the other Bsides were not really my favorites.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Square Up is my preferred album. Really, See U Later & Forever Young are my jams still.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread