COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Teaser Kim Heechul X Min Kyunghoon (Knowing Bros)- Hanryang (ft. BiBi and Ateez) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Anticipate the return of best duo on 26th December :sj_weary:

@ELF @Atiny

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ateez only appear in the MV as dancers btw lol, it's still great exposure though seeing as how popular Knowing Bros is.

The song will be sung by Kim Heechul and Min Kyunghoon, as part of their duo Universe Hipsters. The duo, formerly known as Universe Cowards have also released 2 MVs in the past- Sweet Dream, which had the entire KB cast along with Twice Momo, and Falling Blossoms, which featured Fromis_9 Jisun. Their earlier releases were rock songs, this time they're trying hip hop lol.

Indie artist BiBi will feature on this track. Suju's own Shindong has directed it. DinDin has produced it and also features on the track.

Audio was already released btw.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING GOOD.
I´m sorry (or not) that Ateez are there only as dancers, but considering they are hella good dancers (I watch almost all their dance practice videos) I´m more than happy.
let me be happy about today´s music discoveries. omg, this is so good. I´m going to listen to this song on repeat. WHAT A FREAKING GEM.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I can´t get over this collab so I´m adding:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I can´t get over this collab so I´m adding:

Ayy have you checked out the 2 earlier songs of Heechul/Kyunghoon? They're really good although the Sweet Dream MV is funny as fuck lol although you'll only get all the side jokes if you watch Knowing Bros but still.

Their 2nd song Falling Blossoms is amazing too, the MV is a lot more serious tho.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Ayy have you checked out the 2 earlier songs of Heechul/Kyunghoon? They're really good although the Sweet Dream MV is funny as fuck lol although you'll only get all the side jokes if you watch Knowing Bros but still.

Their 2nd song Falling Blossoms is amazing too, the MV is a lot more serious tho.

ahahaha thank you so much! is there even anyone who doesn´t know Knowing Bros and is a kpop fan? :D

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
ahahaha thank you so much! is there even anyone who doesn´t know Knowing Bros and is a kpop fan? :D
Haha you'd be surprised lol.
But like many people know OF Knowing Bros but have only watched 1-2 episodes where their faves appeared so might not know the cast dynamics and inside jokes lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Haha you'd be surprised lol.
But like many people know OF Knowing Bros but have only watched 1-2 episodes where their faves appeared so might not know the cast dynamics and inside jokes lol.
that might be true, I have watched more than two episodes , but I certainly watch it only when there are my favs :D. I have o admit that :D

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
that might be true, I have watched more than two episodes , but I certainly watch it only when there are my favs :D. I have o admit that :D
I started like that too lmao, but at some point I realized my actual biases are the cast members :jisoosmh:
So now I can watch regardless of whoever the guest is, or even when there's no guests as long as I can have the cast bickering among themselves :haylul:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread