Video Kim Minju performs izone songs (and catch catch) at her japanese fanmeet (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
she's like one of the members that hangs out the most with the other members...
I know Right? its like they don't know iz*one at all... who know ppl online are clueless about topics they spout off on........
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,468
Reactions Received
55,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,820
I know Right? its like they don't know iz*one at all... who know ppl online are clueless about topics they spout off on........
with all due respect to the people I'm going to name below the people who are least likely to reunite for an izone reunion are:

(remember least likely)

1. Wonyoung (she's had the least interactions) and also starship
2. Nako - purely because of distance reasons even though I think she would make the effort
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread