Video 「𝐾𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑦」 Dance Challenge ✴︎✴︎ MOMO ✴︎✴︎ 🍑 (3 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
btw who sings Kitty? I tried Googling, and all I got was Chuu's Kiss a Kitty. Now, I KNOW it's more than one girl singing! lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
was gonna learn the dance till I watched the rest and saw all the isolations :pepecry2:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
maybe you can start with the easier parts:fingerpoke:
I would but atm I cant even remember focus and I learned it like 2 weeks ago I have to refresh older choreo once in a while or nothing will stick :llama_laugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread