[Knetz]Yuqi, Lay, Jackson, Kyulkyung etc (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well the thing is, I was speaking about this political shit in the classrooms as a means of getting them to converse in English with me. Otherwise, they'd just show me their work so I can mark it and then they proceed to speaking in Mandarin with their peers. But well, you're right. Most exchange students tend to flock together. Oh and yeah that's happened to me as well! I thought this Taiwanese person was Chinese and she literally went
Political stuff isn't best topic probably to start conversations with :jisoosmh:

I'm doing some classes and social stuff with exchange students etc., so I have some friends. Somehow they usually end up being from East Asia.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Political stuff isn't best topic probably to start conversations with :jisoosmh:

I'm doing some classes and social stuff with exchange students etc., so I have some friends. Somehow they usually end up being from East Asia.
Girl I couldn't help it! I was gonna talk about music but I really wanted to know the political stuff :susPepe:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
The whole thing is really yikes tbh. Seeing as how Jackson, a HK national, is promoting this "One China" policy, I would like to believe that these social media posts were forced upon them. However, I'm pretty sure a chunk of these celebs actually believe the propaganda Mainland China is selling.
I think Jacksons is the biggest yikes as while the others you can believe their company would just have them say it since the others companies like SM and Pledis definitely ain't looking out to lose money but JYP doing it to Jackson would go against their image since they try and promote a righteous image which doing that definitely wouldn't be it.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,454
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think Jacksons is the biggest yikes as while the others you can believe their company would just have them say it since the others companies like SM and Pledis definitely ain't looking out to lose money but JYP doing it to Jackson would go against their image since they try and promote a righteous image which doing that definitely wouldn't be it.
That went out the window with the terrorist hostage video of the twice girl.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
That went out the window with the terrorist hostage video of the twice girl.
It's pitiful to think there are stans out there who believe in this "righteous JYP" propaganda. The way they mismanaged 2PM, WG and Miss A should be enough proof to flush that image down the toilet.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
That went out the window with the terrorist hostage video of the twice girl.
While that was questionable to do though, this one does have people being shot which even without issue with Tzuyu existing would destroy any credibility a company that basis their image on doing the right thing would have.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's pitiful to think there are stans out there who believe in this "righteous JYP" propaganda. The way they mismanaged 2PM, WG and Miss A should be enough proof to flush that image down the toilet.
They try to build this high moral reputation with their idols, but they definitely are money first company still. :lazypotato:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
It's pitiful to think there are stans out there who believe in this "righteous JYP" propaganda. The way they mismanaged 2PM, WG and Miss A should be enough proof to flush that image down the toilet.
People rag on YGs mismanagement but really JYP is just as bad at managing since 15& was just as much a waste of talent as Lee Hi
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
People rag on YGs mismanagement but really JYP is just as bad at managing since 15& was just as much a waste of talent as Lee Hi
Exactly! 15& was such a waste that I even forgot they existed. At least Yerin is killing it. Jimin got the short end of the stick though.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my post was basically just that some knets comments was ignorant.. but i felt saying that was in poor taste myself, and plus i really don't want to be attached to a perspective on this issue, i've already gotten dm's about it and i don't want a say to it. i have a stance obviously but i'm not gonna tell the whole internet what i think
~~
cancel school, killing brain cells every day lol
gotcha, I vaguely recall what you said now.

It's a complicated issue no matter what tbh. I feel like I have several stances on it but all are for different things/reasons....

Tis only the first day but i'd happily cancel the semester....though I do graduate so I just need to get through it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and mirella
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,454
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I didnt notice that many of these kids are still promoting in Korea.....
Horrid idea nothing positive will come of this, And should things go further south...... they will all be done.

Damn rip IOI cb..
They will get asked about this at every interview from now on. because they posted on a public media site.

This is exactly why most companies do not let the kids have phones or sm accounts. The downside risk is too extreme.

Victoria and Lay are in China they were done in Korea anyway, but some of those kids are rookies well were.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread