- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
So I did this with Wanna One too. I knew half the members and watch it anyway while still having the curiosity of who will end up in it.
I spoiled it a bit today cause I saw Yiren was in Everglow and my brain went
Cause I thought she was in IZ*ONE and than it hit me... my brain was farting so hard during the entire show lol. I saw her in Everglow and forgot.
Anyway. The ones that I really like I already know will be in IZ*ONE and I know a few that definitely aren't and since it's top 20 now. I'm mostly just curious what some of the ranks are and a few of the members I still don't know by name or face.
Woolim and Starship 'bout to have the best new GG's after IZ*ONE if they disband
They better all do better than Gugudan and Pristin. I think they will seeing as the members to me at least seem more open able. Since IOI essentially only ended up giving us Somi and ChungHa... somewhat Kyulkyung too but in China.
I spoiled it a bit today cause I saw Yiren was in Everglow and my brain went
Anyway. The ones that I really like I already know will be in IZ*ONE and I know a few that definitely aren't and since it's top 20 now. I'm mostly just curious what some of the ranks are and a few of the members I still don't know by name or face.
Woolim and Starship 'bout to have the best new GG's after IZ*ONE if they disband