Video KODE YouTube Update - Excitement Gone Wild?! | Nayeon VS Park Hyung-sik [TRICK KODE] (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,875
Reactions Received
44,550
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,394
I watch Nayeon at 0.5x speed :llama_ramen:

I don't like her outfit, it's way too baggy :ono:

Nayeon's been getting more flirty lately, I love it :nekolove:

Nayeon's shameless bragging about her win streak :haylul:

I can picture it would be really hard to hit on Nayeon because she would always be one step ahead of you...for example, he clearly didn't get the proper chance to ask her out to dinner :haylul:

"Don't people usually drive right after getting their license?" :haylul::haylul::haylul:

She just insulted his phototaking skills :llama_ramen:

I really wanna eat spicy stuff with Nayeon :fingerpoke:

Wow..shes so shameless..the way she brags at the end :haylul: The guy was like "do I have to watch this" in respponse to her bragging :haylul::haylul::haylul:

O...I finally found out the price of a food truck...Nayeon said 2 million won so about 1.3k? :pepechill:

I know I complained about the gifts before but that is the cheapest gift you can get... wipes? They need better gifts in that wheel. :pandanoreaction:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,143
Reactions Received
98,943
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,281
Ship
Wreck
Wow..shes so shameless..the way she brags at the end :haylul: The guy was like "do I have to watch this" in respponse to her bragging :haylul::haylul::haylul:

O...I finally found out the price of a food truck...Nayeon said 2 million won so about 1.3k? :pepechill:

I know I complained about the gifts before but that is the cheapest gift you can get... wipes? They need better gifts in that wheel. :pandanoreaction:
:llama_blush::llama_blush::llama_blush: she really did not hold back with the bragging I can imagine it will only get worse from here if she keeps winning

I think the idea is not that the guests get cool gifts after losing, the food truck is alraedy pretty nice :llama_blush:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread