Korean Pop March Madness 2019 (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: onedaily
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Please nominate more groups, we have an odd number. Thank you <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I DIDNT KNOW THIS EXISTED CAN I STILL NOMINATE A.C.E :pandasad::pandamad:
Ofc! Nomination period doesn't end until February 28th 11:59 PM EST.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Ofc! Nomination period doesn't end until February 28th 11:59 PM EST.
OOh okay good, I'd go with HALO and PLT for BG's, total 3 with A.C.E

also glad you decided to dedicate your time to here :pepecheer:
(btw I'm Adu if you couldn't tell lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
OOh okay good, I'd go with HALO and PLT for BG's, total 3 with A.C.E

also glad you decided to dedicate your time to here :pepecheer:
(btw I'm Adu if you couldn't tell lol)

Oof I'm sad I didn't realize >.<
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread