Appreciation Krystal's 30th birthday updates (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Wait, krystal is 30 now?(I kinda knew this in back of my mind but seeing this really hits home hard, I mean it makes it real; also it's fx's 15th anniversary this yr so Krystal was 15 when debuted????(16 Korean age but still, Wow)

Happy birthday no longer baby jung!
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
happy birthday to the queen <3 she is absolutely breathtaking, hope she had fun!
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,700
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait, krystal is 30 now?(I kinda knew this in back of my mind but seeing this really hits home hard, I mean it makes it real; also it's fx's 15th anniversary this yr so Krystal was 15 when debuted????(16 Korean age but still, Wow)

Happy birthday no longer baby jung!
It's honestly crazy to think about how she is 30 now :sadcat:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,232
Reactions Received
17,149
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,529
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
1994 CHAMPAGNE ICONICCCC

happy birthday krystal:maheart:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Wait, krystal is 30 now?(I kinda knew this in back of my mind but seeing this really hits home hard, I mean it makes it real; also it's fx's 15th anniversary this yr so Krystal was 15 when debuted????(16 Korean age but still, Wow)

Happy birthday no longer baby jung!
94 like Seulgi Wendy, Mijoo, Hyosong, and Youngji for example. that's what happens when you debut at 14( since her birth day is after sept 5 th )

she is always baby Jung :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
94 like Seulgi Wendy, Mijoo, Hyosong, and Youngji for example. that's what happens when you debut at 14( since her birth day is after sept 5 th )

she is always baby Jung :)
I don't rmbr if I ever came across fx's debut on yahoo Asia n if I watched their debut MV thereby, or if it was only SNSD TTS debut. 2009 till 2017 is a blur in my memory for work reasons, n I wasn't rlly into kpop then.

I just chkd n I see Krystal has been busy since exiting SM in 2020(weird since fx debuted in 2009, but maybe her contract was for acting since 2010/2013)

Last time I rmbr watching her was in 2020's Search n maybe More Than Family(which I don't rmbr anything/much about but dim memories). I wish I had more time to catch up on her latest shows soon.

Her birthdate is only 3 days after mine, but she hasn't felt much like baby Jung to me, since i only knew abt her in/after 2018-maybe slightly during J&k season 2(?)
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread