- Joined
- 19 April 2024
- Messages
- 21,993
- Reactions Received
- 13,700
- Location
- 2nd Gen Era
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,645
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Her cake and decorations are the sweetest!
We're in sync nowI was gonna post this lol![]()
I had to make the post a random Hyeri updateWe're in sync now![]()
It's honestly crazy to think about how she is 30 nowWait, krystal is 30 now?(I kinda knew this in back of my mind but seeing this really hits home hard, I mean it makes it real; also it's fx's 15th anniversary this yr so Krystal was 15 when debuted????(16 Korean age but still, Wow)
Happy birthday no longer baby jung!
94 like Seulgi Wendy, Mijoo, Hyosong, and Youngji for example. that's what happens when you debut at 14( since her birth day is after sept 5 th )Wait, krystal is 30 now?(I kinda knew this in back of my mind but seeing this really hits home hard, I mean it makes it real; also it's fx's 15th anniversary this yr so Krystal was 15 when debuted????(16 Korean age but still, Wow)
Happy birthday no longer baby jung!
I don't rmbr if I ever came across fx's debut on yahoo Asia n if I watched their debut MV thereby, or if it was only SNSD TTS debut. 2009 till 2017 is a blur in my memory for work reasons, n I wasn't rlly into kpop then.94 like Seulgi Wendy, Mijoo, Hyosong, and Youngji for example. that's what happens when you debut at 14( since her birth day is after sept 5 th )
she is always baby Jung :)