KS members are ready to steal your questions (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
idk spanish but it’s sexy

Estoy de acuerdo -- español es un idioma bonito y atractivo. Lo he estado aprendiendo por tres años en la escuela, pero todavía no puedo entender las canciones de los cantantes hispanohablantes. También mi pronunciación es terrible, pero puedo hablarlo. ¿Piensan Uds. que soy atractiva?

@goyo @Ozymandias @bulletproof @Reo @RainbowDevil
Am I sexy yet? :pikasmart:
:susPepe::susPepe:

Still uwu :pikahappy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Your favorite drinks after a good day of criminal activity?

Let's not get too complicated here. A chilled beer works wonders :sippinthetea:
MAYBE I could be persuaded into having some scotch again :susPepe:
But after a long day, nothing's as satisfying as chugging a pint of beer, chilling your throat as it goes down :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Do guys have a bias in TXT

Jungkook :jenniesmug:

Oh wait you mean the new group? :jisoosmh:
Idk them tbh, I know a few names like Yeonjun, Soobin but can't match them with their faces lol. Someday maybe @princesspeach :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Which irl heist would you like to have committed?

The Russian hackers stealing around $900M or even more during 2014-16 is pretty impressive.


But generally, irl heists are boring, we all about that fancy life and dangerous stunts so either the Rio heist from Fast & Furious 5 or the one from Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation :pikasmart:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
riskiest things you’ve ever done?
I live on the edge of the edge :pikadab:

I do risky things all the time, like reading in a dark room. I run the risk of ruining my eyes forever. I'm so badass.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
how can i join the gang

Swear your eternal love to Block B and I promise I'll find you a slot on the team.
:joysip:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
riskiest things you’ve ever done?
I live on the edge of the edge :pikadab:

I do risky things all the time, like reading in a dark room. I run the risk of ruining my eyes forever. I'm so badass.
Dangerous :pepesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Which country’s currency do you find the most creative:pretty?

We on the Bitcoin shit now fam, what even is currency :jisoosmh:
And like I have seen very few currencies lol, but to make a pick from outta nowhere, the currency notes of the Royal Kingdom of Bhutan look pretty cool.



Also that Tibetan script on their notes :sj_weary:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Share some stories!

In 2011, a company spent $1.4 million USD to gather 7 guys and debut them as one group.

That is the story of Block B's formation, the end.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Share some stories!

In 2011, a company spent $1.4 million USD to gather 7 guys and debut them as one group.

That is the story of Block B's formation, the end.
Lemme tell you another story :pepesmug:

This is a story about a
Dwarf and giant
But it's gonna end just like
David and Goliath
Keep up with my pace if you can
Don't lag wile E.coyote
Cuz I'm road Runner fast

 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
How fast can you guys break into a bank
Faster than Twice makes comebacks :jenniesmug:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Lemme tell you another story :pepesmug:

This is a story about a
Dwarf and giant
But it's gonna end just like
David and Goliath
Keep up with my pace if you can
Don't lag wile E.coyote
Cuz I'm road Runner fast

The superior debut of 2012 :sj_weary:
The rap alone ended Zico
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The superior debut of 2012 :sj_weary:
The rap alone ended Zico
Zico who :sj_weary:

And yes indeed the superior rap lol. Wait, was Roly Poly 2011 or 2012 coz that rap ended everybody :jisoosmh:

I like like this
I like like that
I like this like that
Yeah

:sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Food you’re craving right now?

Had some amazing chicken & mushroom risotto yesterday and I'm still craving it :sj_weary:
Anything Italian tbh :maheart:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Your favorite drinks after a good day of criminal activity?

Cocktail -- I mean, mango juice of course. Mango juice is my favorite drink. I'm too young to have drinks containing alcohol.
:pepesmug:

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread