KS members are ready to steal your questions (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
How many accidents have you had?

No accidents if you use protection :pikasmart:
Oh you mean.........nvm :sakUwu:

Nothing major lol, I once broke my dad's car's rear lights while I was backing into a parking spot :jisoosmh:
I've been fortunate enough to not have any fractures or anything serious so far :sanapray:

Oh yeah when I was a kid, like 7-8 years old maybe? Idk exactly how old I was, but I was doing flips on my bed and crashed my forehead into the window grills, so had to get stitches on my forehead. I kind of still have a faint X-shaped scar from it.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
SIXNINE member involved in robbery scandal :jisoosmh:

Maybe if YG and JYP oppa paid us :umjicry:
It's just a side gig since my drama is off the air rn :maheart:
And scandals only make us more popular :jenniesmug:
@Ireneisbaee @AnotherKpopTrash @perhapz @JisoosHusband @Tir

SIXNINE MUST ALWAYS REMAIN POPULAR, WHATEVER IT TAKES :sanapray:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love you uwu

love you too uwu, Imma just assume this was @kuroyuri coz why not lol :nekolove:
Congrats again on making Staff girl, you deserve it :pepeheart:
thank you again :nekoshy:
I was going to spam everyone but that person beat me to it :chickill:
expect MY uwus now
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
thank you again :nekoshy:
I was going to spam everyone but that person beat me to it :chickill:
expect MY uwus now
Wait you switched to blue aesthetics again? :sj_weary:
Can't pick one between this and your red/black tbh, both excellent :sj_weary:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait you switched to blue aesthetics again? :sj_weary:
Can't pick one between this and your red/black tbh, both excellent :sj_weary:
I needed blue for the banner lol
:sj_weary:
don't worry, I'm rebuilding everything to 6 again lol
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I needed blue for the banner lol
:sj_weary:
don't worry, I'm rebuilding everything to 6 again lol
Why did I keep think Events banner was green smh :jisoosmh:
I'll anticipate :sj_weary:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why did I keep think Events banner was green smh :jisoosmh:
I'll anticipate :sj_weary:
the admins banners are green :welp:

my profile looked amazing, and now it is a rainbow jumble
at least I got my way with marko though, making it 6 per row in the profile display
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
the admins banners are green :welp:

my profile looked amazing, and now it is a rainbow jumble
at least I got my way with marko though, making it 6 per row in the profile display
Oh right admins :jisoosmh:
Maybe my ambitions are set too high :pepesmug:
Lol it looks good either way.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh right admins :jisoosmh:
Maybe my ambitions are set too high :pepesmug:
Lol it looks good either way.
you want to be an admin?
I STAN

I just want to be awards and events, I'm good with that <3
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wth you call that flopping

We were in danger early on :nekosweat:
And I'm almost out so you can still help out lol @perhapz :jisoosmh:
Although Rainbow and British haven't started yet so we should be good for few more pages.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you want to be an admin?
I STAN

I just want to be awards and events, I'm good with that <3
If I can just have the power without the responsibility tbh :pepesmug:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
favorite american teen shows?
Is Stranger things considered teen show?:jisoosmh:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If I can just have the power without the responsibility tbh :pepesmug:
you know what? it's three positions right?
we'll try for admin together :queen:
first things first, I need to ban @Jimimis >:(
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread