- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
thank you againlove you uwu
love you too uwu, Imma just assume this was @kuroyuri coz why not lol
Congrats again on making Staff girl, you deserve it![]()
Wait you switched to blue aesthetics again?thank you again
I was going to spam everyone but that person beat me to it
expect MY uwus now
I needed blue for the banner lolWait you switched to blue aesthetics again?
Can't pick one between this and your red/black tbh, both excellent![]()
Why did I keep think Events banner was green smhI needed blue for the banner lol
don't worry, I'm rebuilding everything to 6 again lol
the admins banners are greenWhy did I keep think Events banner was green smh
I'll anticipate![]()
Oh right adminsthe admins banners are green
my profile looked amazing, and now it is a rainbow jumble
at least I got my way with marko though, making it 6 per row in the profile display
you want to be an admin?Oh right admins
Maybe my ambitions are set too high
Lol it looks good either way.
If I can just have the power without the responsibility tbhyou want to be an admin?
I STAN
I just want to be awards and events, I'm good with that <3
you know what? it's three positions right?If I can just have the power without the responsibility tbh![]()
Oof I hope it is, coz it would be mine toofavorite american teen shows?
Is Stranger things considered teen show?![]()