really guys, where is everyone?
I'm bored and lonely at the moment.. :(
how are you guys and what's new in your lives?
tell me tell me <3
srećiceeeI'm hereee![]()
don't you potate in my thread!
I can feel your pain :(I’m still at work![]()
is your love for me greater than your laziness though?im here but im L A Z Y
hMMM I GUESSis your love for me greater than your laziness though?![]()
give me opinion for a thread thenhow dare you!
![]()
watgive me opinion for a thread then![]()
ew nothing
yesur not banned![]()
why is everyone forcing ignorance and oblivion upon me today?!ew nothing![]()
omg that's amazing, I hope you have the best night ever!!!!!It is quiet on KS at the moment tbh. I'm busy getting my stuff ready for the Monsta X concert I'm going to tomorrow (I'm soooo excited for it omg), but I can't decide what outfit I should wear.. It's a struggle.
How are you?
oMO ITS JUST A DP
why is everyone forcing ignorance and oblivion upon me today?!
@Reo >_<
let me know things!!!!!!! *shakes violently*
let me know things!!!!!!! *shakes violently*