KS right now... (1 Viewer)

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm hereee :bigcatlove:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ew nothing :kijoongstare:
why is everyone forcing ignorance and oblivion upon me today?! :pandamad:
@Reo >_<

It is quiet on KS at the moment tbh. I'm busy getting my stuff ready for the Monsta X concert I'm going to tomorrow (I'm soooo excited for it omg), but I can't decide what outfit I should wear.. It's a struggle. :lazypotato:

How are you?
omg that's amazing, I hope you have the best night ever!!!!! :pandaamazed: and haha relatable xD

I am just.... all kinds of things :pandarolleyes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread