Appreciation ksoo ksoo ksoo KSOOO xiu xiu xiu XIUMIN (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
My angel baby!
I missed him so much :pepecry1:


The musical aired last night and although I missed it, apparently 2.2M people EXOLs were on board so there's so much content on Xiumin and Kyungsoo.

Look how good and healthy they look



:pepeheart:

And look at this boyyo being his adorable slow self again




AND LOOK AT THIS SMILE... I MISSED IT SO MUCH!!




Look at him flopping around



his voice his voice his VOICE







Nation's actor :sanapray:










Now onto my Xiubaby

Firstly, not part of last night's musical but HIS VOICE




I didn't get to watch the musical but his outfits in it are much more interesting than Kyungsoo's so I'm really looking forward to seeing him





He looks like a total BABY

Looks like he played the opposite of Ksoo's role. From the screen caps he looks like a silly character whereas Ksoo's character looks more serious.



OMG LOOK AT HIM... It's making me want to cry



HE'S TOO CUTE!!!
:pepecry1:

Lol I think he is playing the child version of the main character.

BUT LOOK AT THIS!!

AHHHHH SO CUTEEEE




Everyone who had a chance to watch LOVED it so I can't wait to see it. Apparently the storyline is super good.


P.S. There are
- 178 days until Xiumin's discharge
- 228 days until Kyungsoo's discharge
- 612 days until Suho's discharge

I'm not counting or anything :welp:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss him so much
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread