- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
My angel baby!
I missed him so much
The musical aired last night and although I missed it, apparently 2.2M peopleEXOLs were on board so there's so much content on Xiumin and Kyungsoo.
Look how good and healthy they look

And look at this boyyo being his adorableslow self again
AND LOOK AT THIS SMILE... I MISSED IT SO MUCH!!
Look at him flopping around
his voice his voice his VOICE
Nation's actor
Now onto my Xiubaby
Firstly, not part of last night's musical but HIS VOICE
I didn't get to watch the musical but his outfits in it are much more interesting than Kyungsoo's so I'm really looking forward to seeing him
He looks like a total BABY
Looks like he played the opposite of Ksoo's role. From the screen caps he looks like a silly character whereas Ksoo's character looks more serious.
OMG LOOK AT HIM... It's making me want to cry
HE'S TOO CUTE!!!

Lol I think he is playing the child version of the main character.
BUT LOOK AT THIS!!
AHHHHH SO CUTEEEE
Everyone who had a chance to watch LOVED it so I can't wait to see it. Apparently the storyline is super good.
P.S. There are
- 178 days until Xiumin's discharge
- 228 days until Kyungsoo's discharge
- 612 days until Suho's discharge
I'm not counting or anything
I missed him so much
The musical aired last night and although I missed it, apparently 2.2M people
Look how good and healthy they look
And look at this boyyo being his adorable
AND LOOK AT THIS SMILE... I MISSED IT SO MUCH!!
Look at him flopping around
his voice his voice his VOICE
Nation's actor
Now onto my Xiubaby
Firstly, not part of last night's musical but HIS VOICE
I didn't get to watch the musical but his outfits in it are much more interesting than Kyungsoo's so I'm really looking forward to seeing him
He looks like a total BABY
Looks like he played the opposite of Ksoo's role. From the screen caps he looks like a silly character whereas Ksoo's character looks more serious.
OMG LOOK AT HIM... It's making me want to cry
HE'S TOO CUTE!!!
Lol I think he is playing the child version of the main character.
BUT LOOK AT THIS!!
AHHHHH SO CUTEEEE
Everyone who had a chance to watch LOVED it so I can't wait to see it. Apparently the storyline is super good.
P.S. There are
- 178 days until Xiumin's discharge
- 228 days until Kyungsoo's discharge
- 612 days until Suho's discharge
I'm not counting or anything