18+ Kun or Kai (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Kun or Kai
Which one am I into today

Which one do I fantasize about today?

Do I dream about pegging Kai?
Do I dream about being fucked by Kun?

The choices.... the choices.....

Do I stare at Kun or do I stare at Kai?
Both are equally hot in their own ways.

With Kai.... There are his adorable reactions and captivating noises.
The way he can't stay still, the way he giggles and the way his body moves

With Kun.... There is his kind but sure eyes, his voice and his power
The way he is soft but firm and oh the way he is so painfully sweet and kind....

I love them both so much in such different ways.
I want to ravish Kai, but I want Kun to ravish me

I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them
I LOVE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread