- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Kyungsoo is just not OK... He is the most blatantly dominant kpop idol ever! From the way how he at times looks at others like they are the most worthelss of all ants under his boot! The way he punishes others if they break his rules!
And that is how he treats his groupmates and friends! Imagine the way he would be with his partners! I am 100% sure he would have strict rules that he expects to be followed to the letter.
Thank you for coming to my TEDx talk! I hope you learned a lot! As a thankyou, have this gif of Kyungsoo punishing Chanyeol!
And that is how he treats his groupmates and friends! Imagine the way he would be with his partners! I am 100% sure he would have strict rules that he expects to be followed to the letter.
Thank you for coming to my TEDx talk! I hope you learned a lot! As a thankyou, have this gif of Kyungsoo punishing Chanyeol!
PS: If you have time, come visit the Stark family anon and leave us some submissions! It will be greatly appreciated!
!!CLICK ME FOR ANON!!
!!CLICK ME FOR ANON!!
Last edited: