18+ Kyungsoo in army uniform... [This be seriously 18+, so like... you no likey don't look in here] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

๐ŸŒˆโœจ FREE HUGS โœจ๐ŸŒˆ
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I wish Kyungsoo would fuck me while in his military uniform!
I wish he would kick me over, fuck me raw and then spit on me, only to then leave and never come back!

I wish he would do all that while in his uniform, maybe with Xiumin there as well!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I agree with everything except for the part where he leaves and never comes back.

I also like the idea of Xiumin comforting me afterwards and giving me tender kisses and cuddles and telling me I did a good job. Good cop, bad cop style ๐Ÿงก
 

maruberry

๐ŸŒˆโœจ FREE HUGS โœจ๐ŸŒˆ
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I agree with everything except for the part where he leaves and never comes back.

I also like the idea of Xiumin comforting me afterwards and giving me tender kisses and cuddles and telling me I did a good job. Good cop, bad cop style ๐Ÿงก
OK but that is like... ACTUALLY the dream.
 

maruberry

๐ŸŒˆโœจ FREE HUGS โœจ๐ŸŒˆ
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm in public and I bet people are wondering why I'm laughing :yolk:
Just tell them you are watching porn with plot! Easier to explain and lowkey the same thing!
 

yeji

โง@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden แƒฆ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
best imagination :sanapray:
 
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I also like the idea of Xiumin comforting me afterwards and giving me tender kisses and cuddles and telling me I did a good job. Good cop, bad cop style ๐Ÿงก
ooh this is like a combination of a wattpad fic and one of those imagines on tumblr

goals :sanapray:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
๐š‚๐šž๐š๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š™๐šœ ๐Ÿค
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh โ™ก
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Good lord, mom!

Whoever dad is, he must be afraid XDD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread