Tourney LA chA TA vs Red Light - R1 f(x) Tournament (2 Viewers)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have always liked Red Light more as concept than song, so La cha ta.

And let me add epic performance of it here:



F(x) makes even rain storm their special effect :sakUwu:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
red light for sure
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I only knew Lachata (out of these 2 songs by f(x) before this; so I voted it. But I'm having 2nd thots cos Res Light is quite wrecking me. If I change my mind before this poll ends, I might return n change my vote later.
Red Light.:sanathink:
(I might even hv watched/listened to Red Light previously but din't give it full attention), but it's got my attention now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread