Last five users who posted on your wall and their reason? (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@Exi to announce she was debt free :ankha:
@Exi to talk about dark mode
@Nina to talk about my Hoshi 3 card
@LoveYooShaSha to ask about purple kiss chaein
@litc to ask if Shinee has songs like Black Rose (Taemin)-btw did you like Like any of the recs I gave litc? :lisalaugh:
I really really liked stranger and it did remind me of black rose too, the vibe :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I really really liked stranger and it did remind me of black rose too, the vibe :ankha:
oh wait @Vikki I liked nightmare too:pepeheart:

evil I had heard before bc of the bside battle, and wrote a long review of it but hadn't posted it yet. I can show you if you want tho:pepesmug:

I didn't like the chorus or the end but I liked most of it, still found the song ok overall:nekoshy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh wait @Vikki I liked nightmare too:pepeheart:

evil I had heard before bc of the bside battle, and wrote a long review of it but hadn't posted it yet. I can show you if you want tho:pepesmug:

I didn't like the chorus or the end but I liked most of it, still found the song ok overall:nekoshy:
Evil is my least favorite one of them, though I do like it, so I can accept that :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@OnlyCalB to discuss a trade for I&S Irene, which then turned into a multi trade lol
@Reverie to say he/she/they (sorry, idr your pronouns) didn't know I could sing, and then I posted a cover for him/her/them (pronouns again lol)
@Chocochuuyo with a heart emoji and a prompt to give her a group for a game she was hosting (which never really came to fruition lol)
@Nina to discuss a trade for 2PM Wooyoung
@Chocochuuyo to demand that I change my DP bc she was getting jealous that I had her froggy (The8) as my DP at the time lol
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
@OnlyCalB to discuss a trade for I&S Irene, which then turned into a multi trade lol
@Reverie to say he/she/they (sorry, idr your pronouns) didn't know I could sing, and then I posted a cover for him/her/them (pronouns again lol)
@Chocochuuyo with a heart emoji and a prompt to give her a group for a game she was hosting (which never really came to fruition lol)
@Nina to discuss a trade for 2PM Wooyoung
@Chocochuuyo to demand that I change my DP bc she was getting jealous that I had her froggy (The8) as my DP at the time lol
Cards again XD
Twas wonderful doing business with you.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
@OnlyCalB to discuss a trade for I&S Irene, which then turned into a multi trade lol
@Reverie to say he/she/they (sorry, idr your pronouns) didn't know I could sing, and then I posted a cover for him/her/them (pronouns again lol)
@Chocochuuyo with a heart emoji and a prompt to give her a group for a game she was hosting (which never really came to fruition lol)
@Nina to discuss a trade for 2PM Wooyoung
@Chocochuuyo to demand that I change my DP bc she was getting jealous that I had her froggy (The8) as my DP at the time lol
I go by she/they pronouns :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Saw this when i was not one one of my computers late last night..

So

LoveYooShaSha trade for Chuu
Exi interest in trade.for infinite dongwoo
litc poiinting me to ppl with clc rares. ( which i still need to follw up with abe about.)
Viki trade question
LoveYooShaSha another trade .



i sense a theme :)
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Exi was saying hello
@Nina was wondering if I’d give them my bss Hoshi card
@litc was wishing me a good day
@narivenus was telling me about their crush on Suga
@Reverie was asking if I had stanned Everglow yet like the good stan she is
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
@Exi was saying hello
@Nina was wondering if I’d give them my bss Hoshi card
@litc was wishing me a good day
@narivenus was telling me about their crush on Suga
@Reverie was asking if I had stanned Everglow yet like the good stan she is
I’m gonna be tagged for all reasons related to cards XD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread