Lay is the most vanilla member of EXO [18+] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I feel like Lay might just be the most vanilla member of EXO! Like sure EXO has the vanilla couple XiuChen, but those 2 can enjoy a light spanking or two every now and again!

But now we have Lay, who is bi and as vanilla as it can get! He is great at sex and when he is with a guy he prefers to top, but nothing kinky is going on in his mind! He wants a nice partner who he can talk to and be open with, he wants an equal! He likes having things simple, because his work is already complicated enough!

So since this is already a thread, have these pictures. They sexy! The man has a waistline I would kill for!

20931
20932
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
didnt he make a song about eating ass​
Now that you mention it... Yeah he did!

I think he might just have a thing for butts in general! That isn't really kinky though imo... That is like saying 69 is kinky.
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
363
Reactions Received
1,148
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Now that you mention it... Yeah he did!

I think he might just have a thing for butts in general! That isn't really kinky though imo... That is like saying 69 is kinky.
tru eating ass is basic af
now if he made a song about chocking me and calling me a slut then :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
tru eating ass is basic af
now if he made a song about chocking me and calling me a slut then :sj_weary:
If he did that, I would be on the ground dead. All of my braincells would stop working and I would revert permanently into a soft stan from the sheer overload of hard stan feels!
 
  • Love
Reactions: ThiccDicc
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
363
Reactions Received
1,148
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If he did that, I would be on the ground dead. All of my braincells would stop working and I would revert permanently into a soft stan from the sheer overload of hard stan feels!
if he'll do that then ill die happily i swear lay is the sexist being on this universe

 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
if he'll do that then ill die happily i swear lay is the sexist being on this universe

He has true Balance!

Like... When he started talking about balance at first I didn't really get it, but the next time I watched him dance I suddenly got it! His moves are just so balanced that it is impossible to miss!

he has the body and the looks and the attitude! Sex on legs is what he is!
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
363
Reactions Received
1,148
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
He has true Balance!

Like... When he started talking about balance at first I didn't really get it, but the next time I watched him dance I suddenly got it! His moves are just so balanced that it is impossible to miss!

he has the body and the looks and the attitude! Sex on legs is what he is!
this is why i always named him the top dancer in exo a perfect dancer
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
this is why i always named him the top dancer in exo a perfect dancer
I am really torn between him and Kai.

Kai is somehow much more emotional dancing, he radiates feelings, Like everything is just coming to him as he is dancing. His angles are also much softer, but the moves are sharper.
Lay on the other hand, is very calculated like every move has been practiced 1000 times. His angles are like they are mathematically measured, his moves are also smoother.

It is a tough call... Not to mention their styles are very different...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Let me pat your tummy lay :pandahappy:
 
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread