News Lee Chaeyeon will appear on "Street Woman Fighter" (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
On July 12, a source from her agency WM Entertainment stated, “Lee Chae Yeon will be joining as a crew member on Mnet’s female dance crew survival program ‘Street Woman Fighter.'”

“Street Woman Fighter” is Mnet’s first-ever female dance crew survival program, where eight female dance crews that represent South Korea will appear on the show and compete to be the No. 1 team. The dancers will showcase various genres of street dance, including hip hop, waacking, locking, krumping, and breakdancing. Kang Daniel has been named as the show’s MC while BoA and NCT‘s Taeyong will be judges on the program.

Lee Chae Yeon will participate as a member of the crew WANT, which also includes 1MILLION dance studio’s star choreographer Hyojin Choi.


Source

@Wiz*one ​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Good luck I guess tho after already being on Sixteen, Kpop Star, PD48 and an active member of IZ*ONE, I don't see why this is necessary. I thought it would be dance crews comprised entirely of unknown members, but if Chaeyeon participates, she'll have a massive advantage already esp if it comes down to voting.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Good luck I guess tho after already being on Sixteen, Kpop Star, PD48 and an active member of IZ*ONE, I don't see why this is necessary. I thought it would be dance crews comprised entirely of unknown members, but if Chaeyeon participates, she'll have a massive advantage already esp if it comes down to voting.
you tube views and likes.



one of million markets choreographers is the main.

the dancing was nice teh street dancing ie attempt at breaking stuff was sad and awkward.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you tube views and likes.



one of million markets choreographers is the main.

the dancing was nice teh street dancing ie attempt at breaking stuff was sad and awkward.
Yeah I guess they need to pull in more viewers, but still seems kinda unnecessary. At Chaeyeon's level, she could easily be another judge or guest host/panelist on the show, although these dance crews are all talented but I don't think anyone else has anywhere close to her name recognition.

I also wonder what WM's plans for her are- like idk what the winning crew gets here but I don't think Chaeyeon's going to be a permanent member anyway, so are they going for more exposure ahead of a new girl group debut or even a solo debut? Might be the case.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah I guess they need to pull in more viewers, but still seems kinda unnecessary. At Chaeyeon's level, she could easily be another judge or guest host/panelist on the show, although these dance crews are all talented but I don't think anyone else has anywhere close to her name recognition.

I also wonder what WM's plans for her are- like idk what the winning crew gets here but I don't think Chaeyeon's going to be a permanent member anyway, so are they going for more exposure ahead of a new girl group debut or even a solo debut? Might be the case.
All the korean agencies are really dragin thier feet.

Each day longer they take the more hope the reunite ppl have.


it is almost august.. 5 month since the effective end of izone and longer if they actually had plans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I…. I kinda feel bad for her that she keeps going through such programs
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread