Let me rate your waifu/husbando (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Gilgamesh from the Fate series



 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don't really have one, but if I did it would be someone totally ridiculous like:







how dare you call such a darling ridiculous!!!!!!!
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
oh dear ive got a lot, you don't have to rate them all if you don't want to :wimwim:
Childe from Genshin Impact
I want to make him my sig at some point :pikahappy:
Zoro from One Piece
1623895589707.png
Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen
This mf is so pretty for no reason bruh
Eula from Genshin Impact
1623895816575.png

Listen, I'm straight, but when she did this I questioned everything 😩
Hu Tao from Genshin Impact
1623895932414.png
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
oh dear ive got a lot, you don't have to rate them all if you don't want to :wimwim:
Childe from Genshin Impact
I want to make him my sig at some point :pikahappy:
Zoro from One Piece
1623895589707.png
Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen
This mf is so pretty for no reason bruh
Eula from Genshin Impact
1623895816575.png

Listen, I'm straight, but when she did this I questioned everything 😩
Hu Tao from Genshin Impact
1623895932414.png
ALL TENS :junweary: :junweary:

Except for Childe, he's 11/10 :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
107
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have way too many. I just can't pick just one.


Levi
tumblr_oo3fu5fC5H1rfoqndo2_500.png


Gojo
jujustu-kaisen-1245005-1280x0.jpeg

Gilgamesh
x7eiuofw8n721.jpg


Sesshomaru
Dp4dc26X0AIbGJe.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread