- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
7.5/10Gilgamesh from the Fate series
![]()
![]()
how dare you call such a darling ridiculous!!!!!!!I don't really have one, but if I did it would be someone totally ridiculous like:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm surprised, I expected lower7.5/10
Who said ridiculous was a bad thing.how dare you call such a darling ridiculous!!!!!!!
ALL TENSoh dear ive got a lot, you don't have to rate them all if you don't want to![]()
Childe from Genshin Impact
I want to make him my sig at some point![]()
Zoro from One Piece
Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen
This mf is so pretty for no reason bruh
Eula from Genshin Impact
![]()
Listen, I'm straight, but when she did this I questioned everything 😩
Hu Tao from Genshin Impact
![]()