Let's all try to guess why I got banned from a certain site... (1 Viewer)

Why? :yolk:

  • 1. Insulting

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 2. Flaming

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Advertising

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Owning an alt account

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 5. Trolling people on a personal level

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
208
Reactions Received
1,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Let's all try to guess why I got banned from a certain site:
1. Insulting - Possible, but as a K-pop fan for a few years already, I learned how to insult shade users without getting a wp or a ban in this case. :welp:

2. Flaming - Ok. It happened once! You don't shit-talk my favorite book man! Everyone better read Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.

3. Advertising - I.. mi..ght.. ha..ve.. sha..red.. an.. onl..ine.. te..st.. for..use..rs...to.. ta..ke! But for real, who would ban you for that?! :yolk:

4. Owning an alt account - Alternative accounts aren't allowed on there at all! But almost everybody have them in order to save their usernames. I made one as well so I would save a pretty not taken name based on a Red Velvet song, even though I never really plan on using it. :joysip:

5. Trolling people on a personal level - Anyone remember my AKP thread "How would you react if someone wanted to be your personal e-cat?":hmm:
Welp. I have deleted that one, but basically this was guy's reaction do you expect from your cat to pay for milk itself? | allkpop Forums

Discuss.

@igloo @Chahee please don't let my thread flop. :yolk:​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread