Appreciation Let's Appreciate The Original Pop Queen ~ (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I remember when I would play GTA V and I would only listen to the Non-Stop Pop station while playing as Trevor so that he could jam out to Gimme More all the time in his pickup truck (which I painted pink of course).
Also it played all the time in the GTA V strip club 👀
:welp::welp:
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'M THE RING LEADER! I CALL THE SHOTS :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
Let's be extremely honest. No one could ever release the songs Britney did like Circus and Womanizer and be such a queen!

Ahh such good times
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I remember when I would play GTA V and I would only listen to the Non-Stop Pop station while playing as Trevor so that he could jam out to Gimme More all the time in his pickup truck (which I painted pink of course).
Also it played all the time in the GTA V strip club 👀
Damn Non Stop Pop had some amazing bops. I loved Bad Girls by Mia sm!

Guess who still plays GTA V and still listens to Non Stop Pop.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Let's be extremely honest. No one could ever release the songs Britney did like Circus and Womanizer and be such a queen!

Ahh such good times
I remember all the older kids use to copy Britney's fashion in school, especially her hairstyles.. Good times :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Damn Non Stop Pop had some amazing bops. I loved Bad Girls by Mia sm!

Guess who still plays GTA V and still listens to Non Stop Pop.
Lol I just love the thought of Trevor in a pink pickup truck jamming out to Britney Spears. And I miss that game tbh. I should play it again.
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lol I just love the thought of Trevor in a pink pickup truck jamming out to Britney Spears. And I miss that game tbh. I should play it again.
Lmao yeah XDD
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I remember when I would play GTA V and I would only listen to the Non-Stop Pop station while playing as Trevor so that he could jam out to Gimme More all the time in his pickup truck (which I painted pink of course).
Also it played all the time in the GTA V strip club 👀
I used to know the lyrics to EVERY SONG on GTA Miami Vice! It used to be like my brother's party trick when his friends came over to play, he'd change the song at random and have me sing along to whatever song started playing.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yassss the OG queen :queen:

I'm a Slave for you was my sexual awakening as a kid :pepecross:

Will always stan coz it's Britney, bitch!! :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread