Let's not be mean (4 Viewers)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
She came out gay in an interview but it got called a prank and then she was dropped from her label and had to find another one.
They also deleted almost everything about her, including the interview she came out in.
She has a great voice and bundles of talent and hasn't released anything since 2015 but I hope that she will make a comeback soon.
Her stage name was Magolpy but then she changed it to MAMAN.

This MV is called Flying Girl and had famous idols and actors in back in 2007:


This MV has her and her friends having fun and she looks more herself:


This MV is about a romance of two women. She must have been waiting to release this for a long time because it seems like it was made over a decade ago.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
ive been pretty critical of RV lately so



How do you like your eggs :nekolove:?
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
This song is awesome!

Y'all scare me with these videos :lazypotato: I'm not the type for Baby-Metal type stuff and I'm also easily creeped out, you're choice tho

Also how tf are they not frozen popsicles wearing that in the winter :pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I’ve become obsessed with Rocket Punch lately.

I actually need to listen to this as a non performance, it sounds good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Y'all scare me with these videos :lazypotato: I'm not the type for Baby-Metal type stuff and I'm also easily creeped out, you're choice tho

Also how tf are they not frozen popsicles wearing that in the winter :pepelook:
NECRONOMIDOL IS BAE :lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Y'all scare me with these videos :lazypotato: I'm not the type for Baby-Metal type stuff and I'm also easily creeped out, you're choice tho
This video is quite light in comparison to others. Darkness brings quite a good spice to Necroma; and their music is great.

Also how tf are they not frozen popsicles wearing that in the winter :pepelook:
I guess they filmed it in little chunks. Judging by something I read, I assume much care was given to the girls wellbeing; maybe they filmed it in very short takes.

OMG TASTE !!!!
NECRONOMIDOL IS BAE :lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
I love them. They're probably the next group I'll stan. They're steadily growing in me. I'm liking them more and more each day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread