Let's talk about how BLACKPINK snatched a collab with Lady Gaga & Ariana while BTS ended up with the measly Sia (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
And like... doing things like this is just LAZY from Bighit. I UNDERSTAND wanting big names to collab with, it makes SENSE. BUt they could put some effort into them. Make it so the version WITH the collaborating artist is better than the one without OR even better.... that the we only have a studio version of the song including the other artist.
I know I feel that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Ugh for once I’ll say thank you to blackpink, now I can worry less about bts collabing with she who must not be named
 

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
.
Joined
12 July 2019
Messages
577
Reactions Received
2,804
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Even here on Kpop Source, people are falling for Abs’s trolling. She doesn’t care about Blackpink. She is just like that. :haylul:
She never fails :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread