sept 23
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,497 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 14 September 2022 #1 sept 23 Reactions: OnlyCalB and seoriverse
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,497 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 14 September 2022 #2 @Reveluv Reactions: OnlyCalB and seoriverse
seoriverse piece of me, piece of mind . Joined 19 August 2022 Messages 8,113 Reactions Received 11,189 Location odd eye circle Website iluvseori.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,539 Fandom loonarmy seoro Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @BeomgyutiePie 14 September 2022 #3 i will wait patiently for the release Reactions: OnlyCalB and RandAlThor
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 14 September 2022 #4 Yes! Really looking forward to it. I'll watch it in bulk though so it may be a while before I can watch this. (I may have to see a clip or two lol). Reactions: RandAlThor and seoriverse
Yes! Really looking forward to it. I'll watch it in bulk though so it may be a while before I can watch this. (I may have to see a clip or two lol).