Appreciation @lexushfshjgkhdkjghkfsjg is hot (2 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
... You're probably are hotter than me tbh (most people are in my head)
I feel like I've seen you... (I've seen alot of people, especially if you've been on a previous forums and discord servers 🙄) but then I'm not sure... I've seen so many faces on forums in my internet life time... Being a lurker is very benificial sometimes lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lexus is the hottest sugarmommy there is :sj_weary:

stan lex for clear skin. stan lex for drama free life. stan lex cause lex
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lexus voice is actually really cute and it matches her face and personality well. What if she doesn't want to be hot? What if she wants to be a cute anime girl?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread