Searching LF: Twice Tzuyu Halloween (I have Bang Chan Halloween and more) (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Happy New Year for all whom it's already New Year's for!

But as it's about a week before the Roulette, and there's a very small chance I get Yujin's Halloween, I'm making this thread in anticipation of someone else getting my cutie. Update: GOT HER AND FINISHED CLC HALLOWEEN



I will also be willing to be trade any of of the below cards for Twice Tzuyu's Halloween because it's very important to me, rest assured she will be going to a Once:maheart:
1641021622481.png



Halloween cards for trade for her:
1641018476360.png
1641018483531.png
1641018493454.png
1641018500010.png


Halloween cards I'm collecting but will be able to get another to trade for her:
1641018527162.png


Halloween cards (my biases) not normally for trade but will trade for Tzuyu:pandasad::
1641018588943.png
1641018604759.png


Halloween cards from sets I'm collecting, not normally for trade but will trade for Tzuyu:pandasad::
1641018643391.png
1641018656428.png
1641018671639.png

(preferably not Yuri)

Rare:
1641020103918.png


Rares not normally for trade because I'm collecting but will trade for Tzuyu:pandasad::
1641020139554.png
1641138863284.png
1641138873475.png
1641020173707.png
1641020183142.png
1641020193221.png
1641020200683.png
1641020248510.png
1641020257686.png
1641563047722.png


Commons:
1641434292339.png


Commons not normally for trade (my biases who I really love) but will trade for Tzuyu:pandasad::
1641020424511.png
1641020452562.png


Commons not normally for trade bc I stan (TBZ) but will trade for Tzuyu:pandasad::
1641020492200.png
1641020498788.png
1641020502578.png


Commons not normally for trade bc I'm collecting but will trade for Tzuyu:pandasad::
1641020596500.png
1641020614134.png
1641020621365.png
1641020633855.png
1641020649066.png
1641020657565.png
1641020664830.png
1641020845086.png
1641020850366.png
1641020856077.png
1641020864060.png
1641434359713.png
1641434368545.png
1641560161329.png

(preferably only take one card per set, this goes for TBZ too)




1 Halloween for 1 Halloween
1 rare or 1 rare + 1 common for 1 Halloween
3 commons for 1 Halloween
 
Last edited:

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
YOU'RE WILLING TO GIVE YOUR EVERY CARD FOR YUJIN :pepecry1:
I need her card and it may be my only chance :pepecry1:

but I would prefer if it’s a card I’m not collecting that I have to give up :runrunrun: :runrunrun::runrunrun::shockedcover:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I hope we are lucky and get it :pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
praying i dont get either cause i'd feel way too bad taking a card from the ones you're collecting, especially a svt card from a fellow carat :leavingmind:
:pandasad:

I hope we are lucky and get it :pandahappy:
Hopefully :excitedmarch::excitedmarch::nekoshy:
I'd only really be interested in Lee Hi 4 Rare but time will tell :pandatea:
I hope I don’t have to give it to you tbh bc I already traded you my other lee hi rare for a way to get another clc Halloween and I was so close to finishing :llama_blush:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Happy New Year for all whom it's already New Year's for!

But as it's about a week before the Roulette, and there's a very small chance I get Yujin's Halloween, I'm making this thread in anticipation of someone else getting my cutie.

She's the last card I need for CLC Halloween, if someone gets her from the Roulette, PLZ BRING HER TO ME:pandabeg:


I'm willing to give up any of my cards that aren't completed sets or honorary sets (or CLC Halloween ofc)

Halloween cards for trade for her:
1641018476360.png
1641018483531.png
1641018493454.png
1641018500010.png


Halloween cards I'm collecting but will probably be able to get another to trade for her:
1641018527162.png


Halloween cards (my biases) not normally for trade but will trade for Yujin:pandasad::
1641018588943.png
1641018604759.png


Halloween cards from sets I'm collecting, not normally for trade but will trade for Yujin:pandasad::
1641018643391.png
1641018656428.png
1641018671639.png

(preferably not Yuri)

Rare:
1641020103918.png


Rares not normally for trade because I'm collecting but will trade for Yujin:pandasad::
1641020139554.png
1641020173707.png
1641020183142.png
1641020193221.png
1641020200683.png
1641020248510.png
1641020257686.png


Commons:


Commons not normally for trade (my biases who I really love) but will trade for Yujin:pandasad::
1641020424511.png
1641020452562.png


Commons not normally for trade bc I stan (TBZ) but will trade for Yujin:pandasad::
1641020492200.png
1641020498788.png
1641020502578.png


Commons not normally for trade bc I'm collecting but will trade for Yujin:pandasad::
1641020596500.png
1641020614134.png
1641020621365.png
1641020633855.png
1641020649066.png
1641020657565.png
1641020664830.png
1641020845086.png
1641020850366.png
1641020856077.png
1641020864060.png

(preferably only take one card per set, this goes for TBZ too)

I will also be willing to be trade any of of the above cards for Twice Tzuyu's Halloween because it's also very important to me, rest assured she will be going to a Once:maheart:
1641021622481.png



1 Halloween for 1 Halloween
1 rare or 1 rare + 1 common for 1 Halloween
3 commons for 1 Halloween
Also anything @OnlyCalB and @Vikki are willing to trade for them:pandalove:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
:pandasad:


Hopefully :excitedmarch::excitedmarch::nekoshy:

I hope I don’t have to give it to you tbh bc I already traded you my other lee hi rare for a way to get another clc Halloween and I was so close to finishing :llama_blush:
As long as Lee Hi 5 has yet to drop it doesn't really matter how close anyone is to finishing as the other 4 could drop multiples still before 5 drops a single time and Lee Hi 1-3 are already on 3 copies each with 4 being on 2
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
As long as Lee Hi 5 has yet to drop it doesn't really matter how close anyone is to finishing as the other 4 could drop multiples still before 5 drops a single time and Lee Hi 1-3 are already on 3 copies each with 4 being on 2
True:haylul: That's why I don't want to give up my Lee Hi 4 :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Well you'll just have to see how the roulette goes but I will be aiming for Lee Hi 5 if it drops :pandatea:
I've been trying to campaign hard for Yujin and Tzuyu and even got some debts that could be paid off through the Halloween cards from trading Christmas cards, but I'm still confused on what's going to be added and removed in this roulette :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
I've been trying to campaign hard for Yujin and Tzuyu and even got some debts that could be paid off through the Halloween cards from trading Christmas cards, but I'm still confused on what's going to be added and removed in this roulette :jisoosmh:
I assume it'll just replace Commons removed as usual but not sure on if they will add any Rares in that particular roulette
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I assume it'll just replace Commons removed as usual but not sure on if they will add any Rares in that particular roulette
Roulette will proceed as normal, with the Limited cards becoming part of the 30% of least common from the batch majority.

So if participants enter enough cards, the roulette will include the LEs + least common. Rares will be included as usual too.
:pikahappy:

I'll double check to see if cards of choice will also be included though. This may be the only change for the special roulette.
:susPepe:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Roulette will proceed as normal, with the Limited cards becoming part of the 30% of least common from the batch majority.

So if participants enter enough cards, the roulette will include the LEs + least common. Rares will be included as usual too.
:pikahappy:

I'll double check to see if cards of choice will also be included though. This may be the only change for the special roulette.
:susPepe:
You copied your ask a cards team member answer :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You copied your ask a cards team member answer :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:
Pretty much, yeah.
:jenniesmug: :pandatea:

Although I didn't copy & paste it, I typed it all out again.
:we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread