Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (2 Viewers)

yeji

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yukiitan

Winter_Iz

True Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
They/them
Ship
Wreck
oh I had no idea you were polyamorus

sometimes I wonder if I am
I don’t identify as poly anymore. That was quite an old post. Bi-romantic, greysexual, non-binary now

• Wow
Reactions: jjyubi and yeji

Winter_Iz

True Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
They/them
Ship
Wreck
OH WOOP SORRY
I remember now, we talked about greysexuality in the gc the other day.
Yes :pepeheart:
I did try out a lot of label’s cause my identity was confusing as well as my trauma playing a factor but I think I know who I am now

jjyubi

Reactions Received
Website
jjyubicore.carrd.co
Pronouns
he/they
Wreck
Yes :pepeheart:
I did try out a lot of label’s cause my identity was confusing as well as my trauma playing a factor but I think I know who I am now
I'm so happy to hear that! You deserve the best ♥

On my side, I'm getting more comfortable with this bi-gender thing. I'm happy I found that label because it really feels like it's ME. No more switching between genders, I am two, all at the same time. I love it!

• Love
Reactions: Winter_Iz and yeji

Winter_Iz

True Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
They/them
Ship
Wreck
I'm so happy to hear that! You deserve the best ♥

On my side, I'm getting more comfortable with this bi-gender thing. I'm happy I found that label because it really feels like it's ME. No more switching between genders, I am two, all at the same time. I love it!
I’m so glad you found something that fits you and makes you happy. I know when I refer to you I alternate between your pronouns without even thinking about it because you are both

• Love

jjyubi

Reactions Received
Website
jjyubicore.carrd.co
Pronouns
he/they
Wreck
I’m so glad you found something that fits you and makes you happy. I know when I refer to you I alternate between your pronouns without even thinking about it because you are both
I love when you use they/them with me. Barely anyone uses them :(

Reactions: yeji

Melon

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Shawol
Pronouns
She/Her
This is going to sound stupid. I for some reason can not ask a girl on a date. I get too flustered and like... feel sick. I'm pansexual, have had girlfriends in the past but like... they asked me? So it wasn't that awkward feeling. I just wish I had more confidence with females. I'm fine when it's non binary, male, transexual etc., just females are what really get me.

Am I alone in this or? LOL Like if there's a girl I like and I know she's also LGBTIQ+ I still can't make the move. My love life is a mess lol.

Reactions: yeji and jjyubi

jjyubi

Reactions Received
Website
jjyubicore.carrd.co
Pronouns
he/they
Wreck
This is going to sound stupid. I for some reason can not ask a girl on a date. I get too flustered and like... feel sick. I'm pansexual, have had girlfriends in the past but like... they asked me? So it wasn't that awkward feeling. I just wish I had more confidence with females. I'm fine when it's non binary, male, transexual etc., just females are what really get me.

Am I alone in this or? LOL Like if there's a girl I like and I know she's also LGBTIQ+ I still can't make the move. My love life is a mess lol.
I get it tbh. I have never dated a girl before even tho I'm pansexual but I have asked one out once and it ended pretty badly... lol I love girls but there's something intimidating about them that make me keep my distance whenever I have feelings for one.

Winter_Iz

True Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
They/them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and jjyubi

yeji

Reactions Received
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck

oh hun don’t worry about that. what you feel is definitely normal and natural. not everyone is able to ask someone out just like that.

Melon

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Shawol
Pronouns
She/Her
oh hun don’t worry about that. what you feel is definitely normal and natural. not everyone is able to ask someone out just like that.
; - ; it's just difficult because there's been a few times I missed my chance because I couldn't ask a few girls out. Just gotta boost that confidence I guess, but it is comforting to know I'm not alone in this feeling.

yeji

Reactions Received
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
; - ; it's just difficult because there's been a few times I missed my chance because I couldn't ask a few girls out. Just gotta boost that confidence I guess, but it is comforting to know I'm not alone in this feeling.
you absolutely aren’t alone. I get you. and I am sure the confidence will come

yeji

Reactions Received
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
my dad's being a homophobic piece of shit again and now i feel like crying. and this is why i'm not coming out any time soon
babes. I am here if you want to talk ok?

• Love
Reactions: CosmicNightmare

Users who are viewing this thread