- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
oh I had no idea you were polyamorusI’ve probably been here but I don’t remember. I’m a trans person who uses they/them pronouns and neopronouns. I am bisexual and polyamorus
I don’t identify as poly anymore. That was quite an old post. Bi-romantic, greysexual, non-binary nowoh I had no idea you were polyamorus
sometimes I wonder if I am
OH WOOP SORRYI don’t identify as poly anymore. That was quite an old post. Bi-romantic, greysexual, non-binary now
YesOH WOOP SORRY
I remember now, we talked about greysexuality in the gc the other day.
I'm so happy to hear that! You deserve the best ♥Yes
I did try out a lot of label’s cause my identity was confusing as well as my trauma playing a factor but I think I know who I am now
I’m so glad you found something that fits you and makes you happy. I know when I refer to you I alternate between your pronouns without even thinking about it because you are bothI'm so happy to hear that! You deserve the best ♥
On my side, I'm getting more comfortable with this bi-gender thing. I'm happy I found that label because it really feels like it's ME. No more switching between genders, I am two, all at the same time. I love it!
I love when you use they/them with me. Barely anyone uses them :(I’m so glad you found something that fits you and makes you happy. I know when I refer to you I alternate between your pronouns without even thinking about it because you are both
I get it tbh. I have never dated a girl before even tho I'm pansexual but I have asked one out once and it ended pretty badly... lol I love girls but there's something intimidating about them that make me keep my distance whenever I have feelings for one.This is going to sound stupid. I for some reason can not ask a girl on a date. I get too flustered and like... feel sick. I'm pansexual, have had girlfriends in the past but like... they asked me? So it wasn't that awkward feeling. I just wish I had more confidence with females. I'm fine when it's non binary, male, transexual etc., just females are what really get me.
Am I alone in this or? LOL Like if there's a girl I like and I know she's also LGBTIQ+ I still can't make the move. My love life is a mess lol.
I'll continue to use them with you <3I love when you use they/them with me. Barely anyone uses them :(
Thank you ♥I'll continue to use them with you <3
oh hun don’t worry about that. what you feel is definitely normal and natural. not everyone is able to ask someone out just like that.This is going to sound stupid. I for some reason can not ask a girl on a date. I get too flustered and like... feel sick. I'm pansexual, have had girlfriends in the past but like... they asked me? So it wasn't that awkward feeling. I just wish I had more confidence with females. I'm fine when it's non binary, male, transexual etc., just females are what really get me.
Am I alone in this or? LOL Like if there's a girl I like and I know she's also LGBTIQ+ I still can't make the move. My love life is a mess lol.
; - ; it's just difficult because there's been a few times I missed my chance because I couldn't ask a few girls out. Just gotta boost that confidence I guess, but it is comforting to know I'm not alone in this feeling.oh hun don’t worry about that. what you feel is definitely normal and natural. not everyone is able to ask someone out just like that.
you absolutely aren’t alone. I get you. and I am sure the confidence will come; - ; it's just difficult because there's been a few times I missed my chance because I couldn't ask a few girls out. Just gotta boost that confidence I guess, but it is comforting to know I'm not alone in this feeling.
babes. I am here if you want to talk ok?my dad's being a homophobic piece of shit again and now i feel like crying. and this is why i'm not coming out any time soon
thank you so much, i really appreciate that. with that being said, i'm really bad at starting conversations (and even worse at continuing them).babes. I am here if you want to talk ok?