Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (1 Viewer)

yeji

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
thank you so much, i really appreciate that. with that being said, i'm really bad at starting conversations (and even worse at continuing them).
that’s all fine. just know I am always there and will always respond.

• Love
Reactions: CosmicNightmare

Haiku

Flop
Reactions Received
I don't like to label myself, but I guess I'd be considered Bi. My last relationship was my first time with a woman. I feel like I'm constantly struggling with my sexuality... I'm not sure how to exactly "accept" it... if that makes sense. How do I get rid of this feeling? Will it ever go away? For some reason it makes me feel guilty and I know it shouldn't. I think part of me feels this way because everyone assumes I'm straight. I also never felt supported by some of the community because some people treat you weird if you're bi, just because you like the opposite gender too.

Reactions: yeji

yeji

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
I don't like to label myself, but I guess I'd be considered Bi. My last relationship was my first time with a woman. I feel like I'm constantly struggling with my sexuality... I'm not sure how to exactly "accept" it... if that makes sense. How do I get rid of this feeling? Will it ever go away? For some reason it makes me feel what guilty and I know it shouldn't. I think part of me feels this way because everyone assumes I'm straight. I also never felt supported by some of the community because some people treat you weird if you're bi, just because you like the opposite gender too.
oh hun. I totally get what you are feeling. jusat know there are people who will always acceot you. I would say the community is not perfect, there is still a lot of learning necessary especially when it comes to the bi-umbrella.

Users who are viewing this thread