COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thank you so much, i really appreciate that. with that being said, i'm really bad at starting conversations (and even worse at continuing them).
that’s all fine. just know I am always there and will always respond.

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't like to label myself, but I guess I'd be considered Bi. My last relationship was my first time with a woman. I feel like I'm constantly struggling with my sexuality... I'm not sure how to exactly "accept" it... if that makes sense. How do I get rid of this feeling? Will it ever go away? For some reason it makes me feel guilty and I know it shouldn't. I think part of me feels this way because everyone assumes I'm straight. I also never felt supported by some of the community because some people treat you weird if you're bi, just because you like the opposite gender too.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't like to label myself, but I guess I'd be considered Bi. My last relationship was my first time with a woman. I feel like I'm constantly struggling with my sexuality... I'm not sure how to exactly "accept" it... if that makes sense. How do I get rid of this feeling? Will it ever go away? For some reason it makes me feel what guilty and I know it shouldn't. I think part of me feels this way because everyone assumes I'm straight. I also never felt supported by some of the community because some people treat you weird if you're bi, just because you like the opposite gender too.
oh hun. I totally get what you are feeling. jusat know there are people who will always acceot you. I would say the community is not perfect, there is still a lot of learning necessary especially when it comes to the bi-umbrella.

Faelix

jjyunyu
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
deobi
Pronouns
he/him
why why why why
Can I just stay on ONE thing for once??? :pepecry1: Am I bi-gender or genderfluid again? :headache:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
why why why why
Can I just stay on ONE thing for once??? :pepecry1: Am I bi-gender or genderfluid again? :headache:
oh honey it’s ok if you haven’t figured it all out .

Reactions Received
Website
shreky.carrd.co
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Hello! I'm new to forums! I use she/her pronouns but I don't care if you use they/he/it/others! I'm bisexual and I just thought I could do a little introduction >-<

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello! I'm new to forums! I use she/her pronouns but I don't care if you use they/he/it/others! I'm bisexual and I just thought I could do a little introduction >-<
Welcome!! :pikahappy:

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Why do I have to have it all figured out? I'm 17. I've been out as bisexual for six years. My parents know of most of my various boyfriends and girlfriends. And sometimes I feel like that label doesn't fit me. Sometimes I wonder if I'm lesbian or straight or pansexual or whatever.

But I've decided now, why do I need to have it figured out this instant? I don't. I have my whole life to figure it out. I can like whoever I want, there doesn't need to be a label for me.

I can just be me for now

That being said, I fucking love my girlfriend :pandalove: I feel like we were made for each other, which sounds really corny but I think it's true. I love how tall she is and her humor and how sarcastic she is and I love her voice and her personality and her music taste and honestly just everything about her. It hurts being so far away from her but I'm just so happy we get to be together again. The months we were apart were painful. But I think we can make it work this time.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY
Pronouns
He/him they/them
I'm pan and trans male so I think I'm leaning more to homosexual instead of pan.

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm pan and trans male so I think I'm leaning more to homosexual instead of pan.
Are you new to KS? i don’t think I’ve seen you around.

Also you don’t have to have it all figured out, thats okay 💜

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY
Pronouns
He/him they/them
Ah, yes I joined yesterday but yea. My whole friend group is gay-

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Right now i'm identifying as nonbinary...

as for sexuality, I dont think I have a SPECIFIC preference in gender... but i probably wouldn't date anyone identifying as straight..

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Right now i'm identifying as nonbinary...

as for sexuality, I dont think I have a SPECIFIC preference in gender... but i probably wouldn't date anyone identifying as straight..
I lied men disgust me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread