Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (14 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Stupidest thing. Someone asked my sexuality over pink shorts. Are you for real bruh!
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Waking up to my sexuality is hard.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
god considering just using they/them but i reallyt cant connect w/ anything
never in my life have i ever been comfortable

just spewing here nothin bad:
like im so masc but its like i wanted to refer myself as he/him just bc of that, but it was never in a 'male' way but purely a masc enby way.
referring to me w/ masc terms is ok but he/him never settled right tbh. but in my dumb little tiny pea brain its like "how will any1 kno it still okay to call me dudebroguy-a-tron3000 if not he/him." ykno what i mean
but really i am truly such a genderless bitch i wish i cud just say my pronouns are ___/___
1682750014041.gif
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Hello Fam! <3
Im PanSexual:shycat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo and alo
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
sorry this is negative but.
a long time friend just sent me a vent of the most text book conservative transphobic garbage ive ever read. TO ME OF ALL PEOPLE. and of course dips when im questioning him like TF?

u think u kno a mfr :|
 
Joined
26 April 2023
Messages
208
Reactions Received
320
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1
Fandom
MIDZY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm in a bit of a complex situation:
My religion says I will go to hell if I am basically anything that's not straight or if I try to change my gender. They teach us that it's no better than being a murderer or other things, you get the gist. The problem here is I'm not sure if it's a phase but I do find some people of the same gender as me cute. I'm hoping it's just a phase but idk what to do because part of me wonders that if I was born the opposite gender and I could freely like the other gender, would I be more happy? I'm pretty happy with my gender though, it's just the sexuality part. It's just that my parents and my church taught me that it will only bring pain and unhappiness and you will be sent straight to hell since Satan wants you to fall for his traps.
 
Joined
2 May 2023
Messages
12
Reactions Received
32
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
81
Fandom
Straykids & BTS
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/Them
when people call you she/her and not they/them sucks bro, how do yall feel about that?
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
when people call you she/her and not they/them sucks bro, how do yall feel about that?
When people use more than one pronoun, I rotate them like I’ll say: “She went to the store. They brought home some chocolates for me cause I was sad. She is so sweet”, for example.
 
  • Like
Reactions: _mack_attack_

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
I'm in a bit of a complex situation:
My religion says I will go to hell if I am basically anything that's not straight or if I try to change my gender. They teach us that it's no better than being a murderer or other things, you get the gist. The problem here is I'm not sure if it's a phase but I do find some people of the same gender as me cute. I'm hoping it's just a phase but idk what to do because part of me wonders that if I was born the opposite gender and I could freely like the other gender, would I be more happy? I'm pretty happy with my gender though, it's just the sexuality part. It's just that my parents and my church taught me that it will only bring pain and unhappiness and you will be sent straight to hell since Satan wants you to fall for his traps.
Idk what religion you are so it's hard for me to give a proper response since they're all different and in christianity as an example different churches teach different things.

It ultimately depends on if you believe you would be judged for who you love more than for the kind of character you have as conversely to the "if you're gay you go to hell" argument you can also say that just because you're straight doesn't mean you're going to heaven either.

Just think about what you believe is right yourself.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I swear to god Aussie land is getting worse with accepting the LGBTIQ+
Hateful and ignorant if I had to sum it up.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: alo

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I swear to god Aussie land is getting worse with accepting the LGBTIQ+
Hateful and ignorant if I had to sum it up.
oh gods, what's happening out there, if you're okay w sharing?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread