Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (3 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
oh gods, what's happening out there, if you're okay w sharing?
For example they banned pronouns here.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
20 December 2020
Messages
279
Reactions Received
413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,289
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Just why did I have to be born into a family full of raging bigots? Why couldn't I be born into a loving and supportive family? I just want to be able to get a girlfriend and go to pride and really connect with the community but I can't because my dad is such a nasty bigot that he would almost certainly kick me out if he finds out I like women. My mom and my siblings aren't, but I don't think they'd be able to help me if he did kick me out or started abusing me or something. And pretty much the entirety of my extended family very much so is, so I wouldn't be able to rely on them either.

I honestly just feel trapped right now. I can't get a job because both my mental and physical illnesses have been kicking my ass, which means I'm still financially dependent on my parents, which means I can't really live life the way I want to, which in turn only further weighs on my mental health. Not to be a debbie downer or anything but I genuinely don't see things getting better for me anytime soon (if ever).

Idk if this rant is making any sense to y'all cause I'm pretty emotional even while I'm typing this and when I get overwhelmed I tend to be downright terrible with words. I just needed to get all of this off my chest because I have no one in real life I can talk to about this.
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Just why did I have to be born into a family full of raging bigots? Why couldn't I be born into a loving and supportive family? I just want to be able to get a girlfriend and go to pride and really connect with the community but I can't because my dad is such a nasty bigot that he would almost certainly kick me out if he finds out I like women. My mom and my siblings aren't, but I don't think they'd be able to help me if he did kick me out or started abusing me or something. And pretty much the entirety of my extended family very much so is, so I wouldn't be able to rely on them either.

I honestly just feel trapped right now. I can't get a job because both my mental and physical illnesses have been kicking my ass, which means I'm still financially dependent on my parents, which means I can't really live life the way I want to, which in turn only further weighs on my mental health. Not to be a debbie downer or anything but I genuinely don't see things getting better for me anytime soon (if ever).

Idk if this rant is making any sense to y'all cause I'm pretty emotional even while I'm typing this and when I get overwhelmed I tend to be downright terrible with words. I just needed to get all of this off my chest because I have no one in real life I can talk to about this.
I am so sorry to hear about this and your situation sounds absolutely awful. I hope you’re able to find a solution soon. Maybe your girlfriend (or future one if you don’t have one yet) can try to think of ways to help you escape. As hopeless as it is, I still hope something comes up one day. I hope getting this off of your chest helped some, even if only just a little bit. If you ever need someone to vent to about stuff like this in the future, you’re welcome to post more in this thread, or you can always DM me anytime and I’ll gladly try to do my best to help you.
 
  • Love
Reactions: CosmicNightmare

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m literally one of the only supportive people in my entire family and it’s so exhausting. How can people be so hateful? I wish I was kidding, I have a family member only two and a half years younger than me, who can say stuff like: “Trans people are not real, they’re crazy, it’s not a real thing, I’ll insult them about it but try and do it sneakily, all hormones are natural” and so on, a bunch of the stupidest things you could imagine, and then in the same breath say: “I don’t hate trans people, don’t tell me how I feel! I don’t have a problem with them, I just hate the doctors and government,”. Yeah, the same ones who are trying to help them you freaking idiot. I swear, if it’s possible for someone to have brain cells in the negative, it would be him without a shadow of a doubt. Also, he says he insults them, yet doesn’t hate them? Make it make sense, please.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
vent
really tired of people misgendering me that know
you've known me for years
makes me feel like a joke
im so passive because i want to give the benefit of the doubt but at what point is it just on purpose
how many times do i have to correct

when someone tells me their identity, thats one and done? remember that forever until said otherwise from said person. that honestly takes 0 effort to do.
HOW is that HARD? how do you just forget someones identity especially someone you're close to.
because you dont
you only actively choose to ignore it
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
ill never forget that lil dude in high school, was a jrotc buddy and sat next to me and math class. we weren't particularly close but we did joke a round so we were friendly. regardless, we never spoke outside of those two classes. yet he was the ONLY one who respected my identity and actually used my correct pronouns/name. while the group that i did actively hang around w/ even outside of school, hardly EVER did no matter how much i corrected them. daily basis.
this was back in 2011-2015, so slightly different times but not really because how a RELIGIOUS ARMY DUDE from the SOUTH!! gonna respect me but not my """friends"""


anyway he was a real one and i think abt him from time to time hope he's doing well
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I force myself to be what my family wants, rather than despises.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
One of my closeted trans friends was SO close to be outed during a game of Never Have I Ever, it was legitimately scary for even me. It was on accident obviously and thankfully it didn’t happen, but still. That was too close for comfort.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My families ignorance and conform methods are downright criminal.
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!🏳️‍🌈
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💝
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo and alo

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Could be agender but I feel like a female but idk
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
How do I accept myself better.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wish where I live had more lgbtiq friendly spots.
But 8/10 people here are bigots sigh..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread