Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (2 Viewers)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
This is honestly so sad! An Indonesian girl came out at 16 and now she's 26 and still having such a hard time. She quit college 3 times and people are bullying her because she told her best friend and her best friend told everyone.
Poor girl, that is so sad. :( I hope she's ok.
 
Joined
11 October 2019
Messages
415
Reactions Received
901
Location
in the antarctica ✧・゚: *
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
🏳️‍🌈 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE 🏳️‍🌈
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
don't think I've ever commented on here so

I'm bisexual more on the male side
(I'm male 25)
I have aboustly no issue if someone wants support if they want to mesg me
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm really late lol but Happy Pride Month! :lovelycooky:
I found this video of girls picking up girls prank in Korea:
that so cringey
like would they accept it of a man either tbh it so weird
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
that so cringey
like would they accept it of a man either tbh it so weird
Tbh I'm not a fan of it because if one of them is interested, like one of the girls was and the prankster says it's a prank after, it's like humiliation for one one being pranked.

What do you mean by your second sentence?

This one is so awkward lmao the way he's hitting on them :taeminface:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Tbh I'm not a fan of it because if one of them is interested, like one of the girls was and the prankster says it's a prank after, it's like humiliation for one one being pranked.

What do you mean by your second sentence?

This one is so awkward lmao the way he's hitting on them :taeminface:
i mean if someone came up to you with a flower.. the gender you are interested with..
it not normal so it off putting.. it not normal flirting
like where did the flower come from it seems too planned to randomly pop up to someone
i would be like.. have you stalked me or are you flirting with every person who comes by...
it be more realistic if they just walked up to the person without a flower and said they were good looking and that it more realistic
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
i mean if someone came up to you with a flower.. the gender you are interested with..
it not normal so it off putting.. it not normal flirting
like where did the flower come from it seems too planned to randomly pop up to someone
i would be like.. have you stalked me or are you flirting with every person who comes by...
it be more realistic if they just walked up to the person without a flower and said they were good looking and that it more realistic
Oh I get you now and I do agree.
Like this video?


This girl doing the prank got much more accepts but I do think it's wrong that if someone is interested but then are told it is a prank.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread