Since I didn't see this posted today, I'll do it :sanapray:
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 26 July 2019 #1 Since I didn't see this posted today, I'll do it Reactions: _Sammy_, Mayday and Soleski
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 26 July 2019 #2 I love the purple horse also I am happy for him, he really likes this song Reactions: bulletproof
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 July 2019 #3 lmaooo Reactions: Rumi
Rumi Joined 10 June 2019 Messages 102 Reactions Received 221 Location psst, behind you ! Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 July 2019 #4 Uhm