News Lisa will be a mentor again on Youth With You (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Surprise surprise Lisa is once again the mentor on the show. Gonna be interesting to see her schedule this time around and bossing the trainees around.



If this doesn't clash with her solo debut idk what will. I can imagine she won't be available for it like other mentors were for other survival shows.
Taemin appearing on 1 episode of The Unit is still the absolute best :haylul:​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Surprise surprise Lisa is once again the mentor on the show. Gonna be interesting to see her schedule this time around and bossing the trainees around.



If this doesn't clash with her solo debut idk what will. I can imagine she won't be available for it like other mentors were for other survival shows.
Taemin appearing on 1 episode of The Unit is still the absolute best :haylul:​
Deja vu, xeulgi just posted this hrs ago but in the China movies n television sub-forum n under chinese title "Qing Chun You Ni" but this exact tweet, LMAO. This is happening so many times with duplicate threads/tweets/youtube videos recently, I wonder why?:umwhat::nakypog::dubuthink::nayeonisdone::hayshook::umjicry:(either happened to me after I post a thread or the title of a similar thread pops up while typing, Aaargh. So frustrating). Not intentionally shading you, just FYI.
Edit: I rlly want to know if Ella, or Kun or the other guy will be back but if ppl rlly more interested in Lisa; btw who won YwY2(QCYN) n what are they up to now?
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Death by, xeulgi just posted this hrs ago but in the China movies n television sub-forum n under chinese title "Qing Chun You Ni" but this exact tweet, LMAO. This is happening so many times with duplicate threads/tweets/youtube videos recently, I wonder why?:umwhat::nakypog::dubuthink::nayeonisdone::hayshook::umjicry:(either happened to me after I post a thread or the title of a similar thread pops up while typing, Aaargh. So frustrating). Not intentionally shading you, just FYI.
I actually tried to find if someone had posted but nothing showed up...

And it happens often actually cause people name things differently.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Deja vu, xeulgi just posted this hrs ago but in the China movies n television sub-forum n under chinese title "Qing Chun You Ni" but this exact tweet, LMAO. This is happening so many times with duplicate threads/tweets/youtube videos recently, I wonder why?:umwhat::nakypog::dubuthink::nayeonisdone::hayshook::umjicry:(either happened to me after I post a thread or the title of a similar thread pops up while typing, Aaargh. So frustrating). Not intentionally shading you, just FYI.
Edit: I rlly want to know if Ella, or Kun or the other guy will be back but if ppl rlly more interested in Lisa; btw who won YwY2(QCYN) n what are they up to now?
The search should be adjusted to always be most recent rather than most relevant... cause I can't even find her thread without going to the sub-forum...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I actually tried to find if someone had posted but nothing showed up...
I usually search this way: [media~~~~~~[/media] becos it happened too many times while i was posting just at the stroke of 00:00 kst.

Tat way I could re-figger a different thread idea, but not everyone has had as many screw-ups as me ig.

It doesnt help that I can only draft 1 thread at a time on my phone or they become merged/disappear altogether-so I usually post l8r after the flurry of activity-I appreciate you cant wait till after 00:00 or 00:30 kst cos of ur time zone, but xeulgi n a few others persistently post throughout the day, which is also frustrating in a different way, Aaargh. Been there done tat.

PS since ur events, dont u hv enuf pull to get this thread ruled as acceptable for daily quest? (I'm not gonna report it.) Idc I just posted for post count(more badges to come when æspa badges get made).LOL. Srsly not tryin' to shade anyone here.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I usually search this way: [media~~~~~~[/media] becos it happened too many times while i was posting just at the stroke of 00:00 kst.

Tat way I could re-figger a different thread idea, but not everyone has had as many screw-ups as me ig.

It doesnt help that I can only draft 1 thread at a time on my phone or they become merged/disappear altogether-so I usually post l8r after the flurry of activity-I appreciate you cant wait till after 00:00 or 00:30 kst cos of ur time zone, but xeulgi n a few others persistently post throughout the day, which is also frustrating in a different way, Aaargh. Been there done tat.

PS since ur events, dont u hv enuf pull to get this thread ruled as acceptable for daily quest? (I'm not gonna report it.) Idc I just posted for post count(more badges to come when æspa badges get made).LOL. Srsly not tryin' to shade anyone here.
BAHAHAHHA enough pull :haylul: I mean yea it's acceptable but I'm not gonna "cheat", just gotta find smn else to talk about. My bad anyway.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
BAHAHAHHA enough pull :haylul: I mean yea it's acceptable but I'm not gonna "cheat", just gotta find smn else to talk about. My bad anyway.
Nah, it happens dude. Only reason I mentioned it is cos u still hvnt posted 20 mags today yet so dint request a card. Tat happened once i think when no one noticed till much l8r, but the other user already had a card. I'm not staff (n I know how hard it is to think of thread ideas so I kept quiet since it was already given out n it wasnt my thread that was duplicated), n I was too lazy to comment in the earlier Lisa dance mentor thread anyway. S'all good to me anyways. I was just being a busybody earlier without thinking abt it too hard. Maybe I shd hv kept my trap shut again this time. Lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Nah, it happens dude. Only reason I mentioned it is cos u still hvnt posted 20 mags today yet so dint request a card. Tat happened once i think when no one noticed till much l8r, but the other user already had a card. I'm not staff (n I know how hard it is to think of thread ideas so I kept quiet since it was already given out n it wasnt my thread that was duplicated), n I was too lazy to comment in the earlier Lisa dance mentor thread anyway. S'all good to me anyways. I was just being a busybody earlier without thinking abt it too hard. Maybe I shd hv kept my trap shut again this time. Lol.
No problem mate, chances are no one noticed this thread, or that thread. So, it'll just stay hidden.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
:haylul: :haylul: My thoughts exactly
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Surprise surprise Lisa is once again the mentor on the show. Gonna be interesting to see her schedule this time around and bossing the trainees around.



If this doesn't clash with her solo debut idk what will. I can imagine she won't be available for it like other mentors were for other survival shows.
Taemin appearing on 1 episode of The Unit is still the absolute best :haylul:​
YG can always delay her solo if it should clash :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread